Step 1. Log in to your Helpshift instance as its administrator.
The SensAI page opens. Depending on your feature entitlements and settings, the page shows two cards: Predict and Smart Intents.
Step 3. On the Smart Intents card, click MANAGE SMART INTENTS ➔.
The Smart Intents page opens. On this page, the Intents tab is active by default.
Step 4. Click the Intent Menus tab, instead.
The Smart Intents page opens. It shows one card apiece for each saved intent menu.
Step 5. Click + NEW INTENT MENU.
The New Intent Menu dialog box opens.
Step 6. In the New Intent Menu dialog box, enter the name for your new intent menu. Then, click CREATE.
The dialog box closes.
Step 7. On the Smart Intents page, do the following.
a. Find the card for the intent menu that you plan to populate with intents.
A page opens, which shares its name with the intent menu that you are now editing.
To add an intent to your intent menu, you must first add the intent group that contains it.
Step 8. Click Add Intent Group. Then, in the shortcut menu, do either of the following.
- In the Search field, begin typing the name of an intent group.
- Scroll to, and then choose an intent group.
The shortcut menu closes, and the page now shows a card for the intent group that you chose.
Step 9. Expand the intent group card, so that it lists all of its intents.
Step 10. You can do any of the following.
- To clear an intent group from your intent menu without deleting the intent group entirely, click the symbol next to the intent group card.
- To clear an intent from your intent menu without deleting the intent entirely, click in the same row that mentions the intent.
- To rearrange the top-to-bottom order in which your intent menu shows intents to your end-users, click and hold a row handle, and then drag its row to a different position.
- To run QuickSearch Bot each time that an end-user chooses a particular intent from your intent menu, click the FAQ symbol () in the same row that mentions the intent.
- When an end-user chooses the corresponding intent from your intent menu while the FAQ symbol here is blue (), QuickSearch Bot runs automatically.
- When an end-user chooses the corresponding intent from your intent menu while the FAQ symbol here is dark gray (), QuickSearch Bot does not run.
- To see and test your intent menu while building it, click Preview Intent Menu.
Step 11. To save your intent menu, click SAVE CHANGES.
Step 12. To begin using your intent menu in production, see Associate an intent menu with an app.