Help Center 2.0 — scheduled for release May 11, 2021 — does not show any Log in link under your web support portal.
Instead, after you upgrade to Help Center 2.0, you must use the Log in button in the top navigation bar on helpshift.com.
When you sign up for Helpshift, you also get a web support portal URL that you can use on your website.
- The web support portal consists of your FAQs and a contact form that feeds issues straight into your Helpshift dashboard.
- Your web support portal URL is structured as http://accountname.helpshift.com.
- To set up the FAQs for your web support portal, see How do I create FAQ sections and articles?
- To learn how to customize your web support portal, see How do I customize my web support portal?
- To customize your contact form, see How do I customize my web Contact Us form?
The app and platform drop-down menus allow visitors to narrow down their FAQ search to specific app/platform combinations.
Administrators and customer service agents can also log in directly from the web support portal via the Login link at the bottom-left.