Helpshift includes features for a brand to organize, store, and work with its snippets of translated text. We call this this feature set “text templates.” Text templates serve brands that use multiple languages while supporting a product.
- When your brand offers product support services in one language exclusively, text templates may not be right for you.
- Helpshift, Inc., is not a translation services vendor. Brands are responsible for obtaining any translated text strings that they would store and use.
- Only the users with assigned administrator (or supervisor, in some cases) permissions can manage a brand’s text templates.
- Our platform can render the character sets for more than 180 languages.
The purpose of of a text template is to simplify internationalization of any consumer-facing:
- or survey that you may prepare for your brand’s in-app or web-based customer support experience.
You can prepare a text template in either of two ways.
- Use the Text Templates user interface.
- Upload a well crafted CSV file.
Click a topic title, below, to expand and read the corresponding procedure. You can expand only one procedure at a time.
► Create or edit a text template via the Helpshift user interface
► Create or edit a text template via CSV
► Export and download a text template in CSV format
► Assign the user permissions to create and manage text templates