A Queue is a grouping of Issues sorted by customer wait time with a built-in backlog line. Queues can be used in your workflow in a number of ways, as detailed below.
This feature may be a good fit for your team if you have at least 10 team members and 2 or more Agent Groups, and must be unlocked with an upgrade. Please reach out to your Account Manager or to email@example.com to learn more about how you can use Queues to scale your workflow.
Queues give your team the ability to:
- Use Automations to do ‘smart’ Auto-Assignment to Groups with built-in backlog management
- Unassign Issues back to the default Queue
- Work solely out of My Open Issues, which can be sorted by Queue Priority
- Escalate specific Issues to a unique Queue which specialized Agents can work out of
- Assign all open Issues in an Agent’s individual Queue back to the default Queue at the end of their shift
- Quickly filter for specific sets of Issues in Smart Views and Automations
- Review Analytics by Queue (instead of by sets of tags)
Queues can be used as part of your workflow to Auto-Assign Issues to individual Agents and Groups based on their availability. To learn more, see our guide to Workflow Management.