You can show or hide the Contact Us button on your web support portal.
- Log in to your Helpshift instance (or “tenant”) as its administrator.
- On the Helpshift toolbar, click Settings ().
- In the navigation pane, scroll to the APP SETTINGS area. Then, click the name of the container app whose Contact Us button-visibility you plan to change.
The App Settings page opens.
- On the App Settings page, locate the Contact Us Option Visibility card.
- On the Contact Us Visibility Option card, choose a Contact Us button-visibility option from the unlabeled list. The options are:
- After the user views an FAQ (Bottom of the FAQ Article)
- After the user marks an FAQ as unhelpful
- Never show Contact Us
The changed visibility setting takes effect immediately.