As video gaming brands look to engage with players beyond console systems, the number of multiplatform games continues to climb. To build ongoing player engagement, successful brands must deliver multiplatform experiences that keep players coming back.
- A player who needs help simply photographs the secure and unique QR code bitmap displayed on their gaming system screen.
- Players can explore your knowledge base and solve their problems independently.
- Alternatively, Helpshift can deliver guided help via bots or service agents.
- A player’s gaming console remains available. Gameplay can resume at any time.
- To reengage players with their support case whenever it is updated, your game can notify them and display a new QR code.
- To use this Helpshift experience, your brand calls a REST API that returns a unique URL and the bitmap for a QR code.
- The generated QR code captures meaningful details and contextual information — such as user ID and session ID — that you program it to capture, and also incorporates all of your custom issue fields (CIFs).
- Captured details are stored securely, but in such a way that your bots and service agents can draw upon them as needed.