Administrators and Supervisors can edit, delete and duplicate the Text Templates.
To edit/delete the Text Template,
- Select the Text Template which you want to edit /delete and click on the gear icon ⚙.
- Once you click the Edit option, the ‘Edit Text Template’ modal appears.
- Under Content, click the gear icon ⚙️to change or delete the Language and Translation.
Note: It does not allow you to delete the default language and translation.
- Click Save.
- If you want to delete the Text Template, click ‘Delete’. A pop-up appears with a warning that you want to delete a Text Template and cannot be restored. Click the ‘Delete’ button to complete this process. You can also delete the Text Template from the Text Template list.
- Admin cannot delete the Text Template that has been used at least at one place. If you click on the ‘Delete’ button, a pop-up appears with a warning that you will be able to delete the Text Template only after you remove the mapping.
- Click the ‘View’ button, to see a Preview of the used Text template and remove the mapping to delete the Text Template.
To duplicate the Text Template,
- Click the gear icon ⚙️and select the Duplicate option from the Text Template dropdown.
- The Duplicate Text Template modal appears with all the pre-populated values of the Text Template which you want to duplicate.
Note: In the modal, the current Title relates to the Title of the Default Text Template.
- In the Title box, enter a new and unique title and click Save. The new Text Template is created and added to the bottom of the list of Text Templates.