You can embed your Helpshift web support portal in any web page, such that it occupies 100% of the available height and width.
Make sure that you update the following in the template:
- the <title> tag
- the <meta> “description” content
- the <link> “shortcut icon” (favicon) path
- the <iframe> “support-frame” src URL
After you are done, test the resulting page in your desktop browser, and on a mobile device.
- To learn more about embedding your web support portal in another web page, see the template.
- For information on how to embed your web portal into your website, or on other places on the web like Facebook, see our developer documentation on embedding web support.
- To reorder or hide apps within your Web Support Portal, see How do I reorder / hide apps & platforms in my web support portal?