Helpshift allows Administrators and Supervisors to edit and delete a Folder.
To edit a Folder,
- Select the folder which you want to rename and click the Edit icon.
- Once you click the Edit icon, the ‘Rename Folder’ modal appears. Enter the ‘New Folder Name‘ and click Save.
The Renamed Folder appears under the Folders list.
To delete a Folder,
- Select the folder (empty or non-empty) which you want to delete and click the Delete icon.
- Once you click the Delete icon for non-empty folders, the ‘Unable to delete folder’ modal appears:
- Select the destination folder from the drop-down list to move all the text templates into another folder. Click the Delete Button to delete the folder.
- If you do not want to delete the non-empty folder, click the Cross (X) icon or the ‘Cancel’ button to close the Modal.
- Once you click the Delete icon for empty folders, a pop-up appears with a warning that you want to delete the Folder. Click the ‘Okay’ button to complete this process.