You may want to set up different workflows for similar Issues from different channels. For example, you may want to set up a custom workflow for Password Reset Issues from In-App Messaging, and a different workflow for similar issues from Email.
By creating app-specific models, you will able be to deploy different models to process Issues from different channels, and setup relevant Automations to handle them.
To create an additional model for a particular language:
- Navigate to the Predict Dashboard, and click on Manage Model next to the model you want to update.
- On the Manage Model Page, click on the + New <Language> Model button. It is important to note that you can create a new model for a given language only if the current model for that language does not apply to All Issues. If a model that applies to all Issues exists, the + New <Language> Model button will not be clickable. Learn how to Update Existing Configuration to Support Multiple Models.
- On the following Edit Configuration page, select the type of Issues the model should work on — Issues from specific apps, email issues, or issues from Web Contact Us Form.
- Once you’ve made the selection, click Save. All Issues from then onwards will be processed and labeled based on the updated configuration.
Update Existing Configuration to Support Multiple Models
To split and update an existing model:
- Navigate to the Model you want to update, and click on the gear icon ⚙️ at the top right corner of that model. Select Edit Configuration from the dropdown menu.
- On the Edit Configuration modal that pops up, select the types of Issues you want the model to work on, and click Save.
- Once you Save the configuration, all Issues from then onwards will be processed and labeled based on the updated model configuration.
It is important to note that changing the configuration of the Model could have an unexpected impact on the coverage and accuracy of the Model based on the new configuration. You might need to create other Model(s) to cover remaining sets of Issues for the given language.