CIRCA DEC. 23, 2021
Step 2. In the navigation pane, scroll to the WORKFLOWS area. Then, click Bots.
The Bots page opens. Multiple tabs are visible near the top of the page.
Step 3. To see and work with your feedback bots, click the Feedback Bots tab.
UI elements on the Feedback Bots tab:
- list all of your configured feedback bots
- distinguish among feedback bots that are published, unpublished, or disabled
- help you to create, configure, publish, unpublish, disable, reenable, and delete feedback bots
Step 4. In the bot list, find a row that describes either:
- a feedback bot that you plan to delete, which is currently disabled.
- a feedback bot that you plan to delete, which is not currently published.
A contextual menu opens. Its options vary per row, depending to the current state of each described bot.
A disabled bot shows these options:
A bot that is not currently published shows these options:
Step 6. In the contextual menu, click Delete.
A system alert prompts you to confirm the deletion.
Step 7. To confirm, click Delete Bot.