- The Close conversation step type is available for use in feedback bots exclusively.
- There is no logical use case to include it in any custom bot.
You can configure a feedback bot to:
- stop messaging about your end-user's now-resolved issue.
- show a Start New Conversation button to the end-user.
- (Optional) Trigger one or more actions, based on your selections from a list of supported actions.
- to a queue that you choose
- back to the issue's original queue
- to a bot that you choose
- to an agent whom you choose
- back to the issue's first-assigned agent
- Add private note — Enter free text for Helpshift to save as a private note in Agent Dashboard. To tag particular agents, supervisors, or administrators, type the '@' sign and choose their names from the list of registered users.
- Mark as resolved
- Mark as rejected
- update default issue fields
- add issue tags — Choose from a list of administrator-managed tags that are not currently applied to the now-resolved issue. Choosing tags from the list adds them to the issue.
- remove issue tags — Choose from a list of administrator-managed tags that are currently applied to the now-resolved issue. Choosing tags from the list removes them from the issue.
- update custom issue fields — Choose among whichever CIFs are configured for use on your Helpshift instance.
Feedback bots run for resolved issues exclusively. Nonetheless, updating CIF values and/or CSAT comments for a resolved issue after the fact can still help to surface important trends in analytics and reporting.