The actions that an automation may take can include any combination of the following, and more.
- update default issue fields (DIFs), which Helpshift defines
- update custom issue fields (CIFs), which you define
- update issue tags
- update issue states (such as RESOLVED or REJECTED)
- assign issues to bots, issue-routing queues, or customer service agents
- add private notes to an issue
- send customizable replies to players, using any mix of free form text and text templates in a player’s own language