The conditions that cause an automation to run can include any combination of the following, and more.
- mobile device metadata (app name and release version; OS default language; mobile platform…)
- keywords and/or text strings in an issue title or in the user’s first message
- issue arrival date and time stamps
- forwarding email address
- tags and prediction labels
- default issue field (DIF) and custom issue field (CIF) values
The particular conditions that an automation may recognize can vary from one issue to another, depending on which support channel — in-app (iOS or Android), web chat, or email — the user used to create their issue.