Key capabilities of a Helpshift subscription include:
- saving time and money by automating routine support operations
- empowering customer service agents to work more effectively
- personalizing and differentiating support for various user types
- optimizing support through prioritization and analytics
- gathering instantaneous feedback from each app's user community
Users, too, gain much from the elimination of poor, legacy solutions. Always-on, in-app help means users get the support they need — when, where, and how they prefer to get it.