Helpshift is — simultaneously — a company, a platform, an SDK provider, and a product.
- “Mobile-first” and “mobile-native” do not mean mobile-only. Helpshift technologies equip our B2C customers to support their consumers in many ways, across multiple platforms and contexts.
- Every platform integration that we develop furthers our mission to enable, deliver, test, measure, and optimize high-quality customer service anywhere.
— As a product, Helpshift is available through any of three paid subscription packages — Starter
, and Enterprise
(see Feature availability per subscription package
), whose features and service thresholds are generally* cumulative.
- Subscriptions are available for purchase through Unity or directly from Helpshift.
- No-cost addons to our product include customized Helpshift template apps for deep data analysis and visualization in Microsoft Power BI, which is sold separately.
* API calls are not cumulative.