- SDK X 10.2.0 with Outbound Support, OS Updates & more!
- Smart FAQs - General Release
- Quick Search Bot Reporting In New Analytics Dashboard
- Search Capability in External APIs Page
- Rich Branching in Bots
- Smart Intents - Automatic Intent Assignment
- Whatsapp Integration
- Help Center 2.0 Banner Customization and Enhancements
SDK X v10.2.0 with Outbound Support, OS Updates & more
New Feature: "Outbound Support" will enable customer support teams to proactively engage users to provide better customer service and resolve their issues faster through the in-app customer service experience.
Designed to augment the Modern Support Journey, some key use cases for Outbound Support include:
- Proactively engaging with VIP customers ensures a high level of personalization support
- Proactively offering support to a user when there has been suspicious activity on their account preemptively avoiding potential fraud activity
- Closing the loop with end users that had previously reported a bug for feedback that is now resolved, altering users of updates and improvements to their experience
Other features that will be available with this release:
For latest OS Support for Android 13 and iOS 16, we recommend updating to this version. Details on changes and impact can be found, here.
Camera Permission dependency removal in iOS
This update will also remove the need for the App to declare permission on the App store in order for the end users to upload attachments.
Contact Us button visibility
The ability to allow developers to configure the user segments for which the contact us button is visible will be available. This was supported in Legacy SDK and will now be available in SDK X.
Finally, we have previously announced End of Life and End of Support Notice for Helpshift’s Legacy SDKs (SDK Version <7.x.x.) which will see end of life as of 31 Dec 2022 and end of support as of 31 March 2023. Learn more here.
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Smart FAQ - General Release
With Smart FAQs, you can capture the context right at the point of origination leading to:
- A great end-user experience - potentially reduces churn rate
- Faster issue resolution by agents
- Enhanced CSAT/ resolution experience
Some key use cases which customers are using it for:
- Lost game progress
- Collect feedback
- Report inappropriate usernames
- Submit ideas
- Purchase-related issues
- Report bugs
- and many more…
Quick Search Bot Reporting
Last month, we added Quick Search Bot Reporting to the Billing Dashboard. This month, we have added Quick Search Bot Reporting in the Analytics Dashboard. Below is the list of metrics that are available:
- Analytics Dashboard
- Quick Search Bot Invocations
- FAQ Suggested
- Suggested FAQs Read
- Quick Search Bot Resolution
- Billing Dashboard
- Quick Search Bot Resolutions
Search Capability in External APIs Page
We have added search capability in "External API Requests" page. Owing to multiple external API configurations, it might become difficult for admins to search for a particular API. With this change, now the admins can use the "Search" option to access relevant APIs. This also enables searching for a particular type of API like GET, POST etc. This will help the admins to quickly search , modify and check through a long list of APIs.
Rich Branching in Bots
Smart Intents - Automatic Intent Assignment
ETA: Early November, 2022
- Easy to set up WhatsApp Integration within Helpshift
- Resolution questions, workflow for reopened issues and CSAT
- New issue automation & Time-based automation
- Agent experience to support issues over WhatsApp
Join the Helpshift WhatsApp Integration early access program by filling out this form or reach out to your customer success manager.
Help Center 2.0 Banner Customization and Enhancements
- Granular height adjustments for banner image
- You will be able to customize the size of the greetings text
- Banner greeting text color is now customizable. You will be able to set the greeting text color that goes well with your brand's identity
- Search placeholder text is now customizable - You will be able to set the placeholder copy of your needs.